chris. kurt. carson.

x


"I don’t think so, but never say never. Singing has always been a great tool for me but not something I wanted to pursue on its own. I’ve made a lot of promises that I’ll keep singing somehow, so I now have to figure out how I’m going to pull that off."  - "You’ve definitely proven your musical prowess in “Glee”. Do you see yourself releasing a solo album in the future?"
-Q&A for Chris Colfer (via eyeslikeseaglass)


"Hormones are not your fault and you can’t outsmart them. Don’t blame yourself for feeling things you can’t control. Trust me, you leave the human race around twelve years-old and don’t come back until you’re in your early twenties. Once you return you’ll see the world isn’t nearly as hard as it seems. You don’t even care about half the things you used to obsess over."  - Chris Colfer Q&A, July 28, 2014 (via klaineandbiscuits)


"If you’re a living creature with something to say you have every right to - never let anyone tell you differently."  - Chris Colfer [x] (via motherfickle)


posted 3 hours ago with 16 notes via motherfickle

"It feels incredible! I’m probably more proud of this than anything else I’ve accomplished. It’s also become a very nice weapon - a “multi-New York Times Best Selling Author” is a hard title for people to belittle or discredit."  - Chris Colfer talking about being a NYT best-selling author (via kurtmatters)


"I love them both so much because they’re each forms of storytelling. From what I’ve experienced, the problem with acting these days is that only 20% of it is the actual craft itself and the other 80% is being a ‘celebrity.’ It gets really disheartening and tiresome after a while. There’s a big difference between being famous and being respected. I think people get the two confused. Whereas writing can be done in pajamas and there are less people to please."  - Chris Colfer answers, "Do you like acting or writing more? [x] (via llamasanddinosaurs)


posted 3 hours ago with 112 notes via kurtiecakesjenndesq)

"I’m playing Noel Coward in a bio-pic as soon as we wrap Glee. I’m also attached to a bunch of other projects, some I’m personally writing and others I’m not. It’s too early to announce any of them though. I’ll definitely be busy for the next couple of years."  - Chris Colfer (via llamasanddinosaurs)



posted 3 hours ago with 31 notes via culferccolferrr)

Q&A with Chris Colfer

Q&A with Chris Colfer